Tramadol Side Effects
Acquire urgent medical aid whenever you have whatever of these signals of an allergy to Tramadol: hives; trouble inhaling; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. End taking Tramadol and address your physician immediately whenever you have whatever of these severe side effects:
* excitement, delusions, fever, fast pulse rate, hyperactive reflexes, sickness, vomiting, diarrhea, lack of coordination, fainting;
* seizure (convulsions);
* a red, blistering, peeling skin rash;
* shallow breathing, weak heart rate.
Less dangerous Tramadol (Ultram) side effects can include:
* giddiness, spinning around sensation;
* deadening, stomach upset;
* head ache;
* feeling anxious or uneasy.
This is not an accomplished list of side effects and others can take place. Address your physician for medical advice on side effects.