Before Taking Tramadol
You should not take this medication if you are allergic to Tramadol, if you have ever been addicted to drugs or alcohol, or if you have ever attempted suicide.
Do not use Tramadol when you are drunk or using whatever of the following:
* alcoholic beverage or street substances;
* narcotizing pain medication;
* sedative drugs or tranquillisers (like diazepam);
* medication for depressive disorder or anxiousness;
* medication for mental disease (like manic depression, schizophrenic disorder).
Seizures have happened in some patients using Tramadol. Speak with your physician on your seizure hazard, which can be greater whenever you have:
* a chronicle of medication or alcohol dependence;
* a chronicle of epilepsy or additional seizure upset;
* a chronicle of brain trauma;
* a metabolic upset;
* if you are as well using an antidepressant drug, muscle relaxer, narcotic, antipsychotic drug, or medication for sickness and vomiting.
To be sure you can securely use Tramadol, tell your physician whenever you have whatever of these additional conditions:
* renal disorder (or if you are on dialysis);
* cirrhosis of the liver or additional liver upset;
* a stomach trouble;
* a chronicle of depressive disorder, mental disease, or ideas of self-destruction.
It is not identified whether Tramadol will damage an unborn babe. Tramadol (Ultram) can be grounds to dangerous or fateful side effects in a newborn whenever the mother applies this drug during pregnancy or labor. Tell your physician whenever you are pregnant or plan to get pregnant when taking this medicine. Tramadol may pass into breast milk and can injury a suckling baby. You should not give suck when you are using Tramadol. Do not give this drug to anybody younger than sixteen years old without the advice of a physician.